We at Tropical Plant Concepts, Inc. conscientiously commit to the following codes of professional conduct to ensure the highest level of professionalism within the landscape industry.
Our Core Commitments
Commitment to Customers:
- Conduct business in a professional manner.
- Provide information based on honest, scientific, accurate, and factual knowledge.
- Practice honesty in advertising, proposals, and representation of capabilities.
Commitment to Our Environment:
- Protect and preserve our most valuable resource, the environment.
- Operate in an environmentally safe manner.
- Follow vendor recommendations for products, chemicals, and equipment.
Commitment to the Law:
- Adhere to all contractual obligations in essence and spirit.
- Abide by all laws and regulations affecting the green industry and support the enforcement of these laws.
Commitment to Fellow Professionals:
- Deal fairly with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Avoid making unfounded statements, which, in any way, might injure the professional reputation of another.
- Recognize the importance of a strong relationship with vendors (suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and business service providers).
Commitment to Employees:
- Develop, promote, and reinforce good safety practices throughout our operations.
- Encourage equal opportunities for all people in education and employment without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin.
- Offer employees a fair and safe working environment, educational possibilities, and career opportunities.